E-ADNI: The European Alzheimer's Disease Neuroimaging Initiative: a pilot study of the European Alzheimer's Disease Consortium
The Alzheimer’s Disease Neuroimaging Initiative (ADNI) aims to collect imaging and biomarker data which would validate them for use in AD treatment trials. The overall goal of the Pilot E-ADNI project is to test the ability of European centres to (i) implement the US-ADNI data acquisition procedures and (ii) use them on the US-ADNI target groups (healthy aging , MCI, and Alzheimer’s disease).
The aim of this pilot project is to demonstrate that the core ADNI methodology, i.e. standardized and centralized collection of MR imaging, clinical data, blood, and CSF samples can be adopted by European Centres of the European Alzheimer’s Disease Consortium (EADC). Seven test sites and 9 subjects will be involved to collect data at a single timepoint. Once collected by the participating centres, data and specimens will be sent to central repositories.
For further information: email@example.com
Pilot E-ADNI Proposal
- MRI Scan Manual
- MRI Scan Protocol – Siemens
- Transmittal Form – Dummy Scan
- Transmittal Form – Volunteers
- Transmittal Form – Subjects
Case Report Form
- – G . Frisoni , W . Henneman , M . Weiner , P. Scheltens , B . Vellas , E . Reynish , J . Hudecova , H . Hampel , K. Burger , K . Blennow – The pilot European Alzheimer’s Disease Neuroimaging Initiative of the European Alzheimer’s Disease Consortium – Alzheimer’s and Dementia , 2008 Jul , Volume 4 , Issue 4 , Pages 255 – 264
- – Buerger K, Frisoni G, Uspenskaya O, Ewers M, Zetterberg H, Geroldi C, Binetti G, Johannsen P, Rossini PM, Wahlund LO, Vellas B, Blennow K, Hampel H. – Validation of Alzheimer’s disease CSF and plasma biological markers: the multicentre reliability study of the pilot European Alzheimer’s Disease Neuroimaging Initiative (E-ADNI) – Exp Gerontol. 2009;44:579-85. [link a: doi:10.1016/j.exger.2009.06.003]
- – Simon Duchesne and Abderazzak Mouiha – Morphological Factor Estimation via High-Dimensional Reduction: Prediction of MCI Conversion to Probable AD – International Journal of Alzheimer’s Disease 2011:914085 [http://dx.doi.org/10.4061/2011/914085]